Re: Why is this failing?

2004-06-13 11:07:20
On Sun, 2004-06-13 at 12:59 -0500, wayne wrote:
I checked this with the perl Mail::SPF::Query, libspf and libspf-alt
implementations and they all passed.  Could you please let me know
which SPF implementation you are using?

BTW, i removed the offending TXT record, which i had in DNS for YEARS.

As i may have pointed out earlier in another post, i am currently
running sendmail-8.12.11 with the spf-milter-1.41 which if i am not
correct, is the latest and is published on the SPF site - so one was to
assume that the parser within it WAS truly compliant with SPF draft
02.9.7.

Michael

Send us money!  http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html