Re: Please stop publishing -all it is NOT time yet

2004-06-14 08:42:53
On Mon, 2004-06-14 at 10:32 -0500, wayne wrote:
There appears to be 10 million to 100 million emails per day being
checked against SPF records.  That is not a larger percentage of all
email, as I think the current estimate the total volume is over 10
billion emails per day.  However that is enough for me expect to see
problems if they exist.

Note the use of the words 'to reject email' in what I said though. I
might even do SPF lookups myself, just to bypass the need to do sender
verification callouts for hosts which pass -- but that doesn't mean I'd
be rejecting mail and actually causing a problem if there was a 'fail'
result.

--
dwmw2