Re: send money

2004-06-22 15:22:05
On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:47:39 -0400, Michael Weiner:

On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 17:20 -0400, Meng Weng Wong wrote:
OK, guys, if we collect $1000 in the form of donations
and/or t-shirt sales, we can fund development of the above
wizard.  Donate anytime ...

Send me the code, i will MIRROR it and modify it and run it for FREE.

Personally, Meng, i do not think thats appropriate!!!!

IMHO Maybe a bit forceful, but I can't help but notice that a
samll group of people are investing not just most of their
waking hours on SPF, but also a potentially substantial amount
of money, particularly with MARID.

Obviously if another "volunteer" can put together the code for
the "MTA sanity check", then that will save time and resources
for Meng and the others. Though I'm sure the money would help
as well, I know I could not put the amount of time (and money)
the project team have into SPF, and still earn a living.

Anyway, if yoi want to contribute financially, just bear in
mind that if you aren't likely to wear the merchandise, and
don't have a dog, then just send money...

If you don't understand the dog reference, go look at the
merchandise, via the donation link below.

It's been emotional
Karl Prince

Email via Mailtraq4Free from Enstar (www.mailtraqdirect.co.uk)