Re: send money

2004-06-22 16:03:00
On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 08:56 +1000, Chris Drake wrote:
Hi Meng,

I've already got a wizard which does most of that (and a lot more).
It's proprietary though, but I can donate some aspects of the code
(perl) to anyone writing a new one.

I was JUST thinking of doing that exact thing  :-)  what ever happened
to the nice wizard up on the in infinitepenguin site? isnt that still
around? i thought that was very well done.

Michael Weiner

Send us money!  http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html