Let's stop discussing XML (Was: Why XML)

2004-06-26 20:57:49

Hi guys.

Since the IETF took XML off the table on last Friday, I think it would
be best for use to stop talking about it, at least for a while.  While
XML is a good tool for certain things and may have a future somewhere
down the line in SPF, I think we could all us a cooling-down period.

Please note that parts of the "Why XML" thread is cross-posted between
the SPF-Discuss list and the IETF MARID list.  Until people on the
IETF list stop cross posting to this thread, we will still get a few
messages, but please ignore them.

-wayne