Inactive domains

2004-06-28 09:58:44

I control a number of inactive domains. They have proper DNS records, but
no A records nor MX records. Thus, they cannot receive mail, and many
MTAs might refuse to accept mail claiming to be from such domains, as
there are no valid return paths. I would like to publish the appropriate
spf records to indicate that they do not send mail.

Is it simply
        IN TXT "spfv1 -all"?

--
-=[L]=-
OT: I don't think the term 'parked', which is pushed by some registrars,