wizard.html problems (was: What does PASS really mean?)

2004-06-30 16:54:19
spf(_at_)kitterman(_dot_)com wrote:

include: should only be used if the domain to be included
has actually published an SPF record.  Is it possible to
have the wizard check the include domain for an SPF record?

Are you sure that the wizard generates an "include" at all ?

I tried to check arbitrary sender policies, but apparently
that's not supported.  You can test existing policies with
<http://spf.pobox.com/why.html?debug=1>, but I haven't found
a way to check arbitrary policies (without a domain for tests).

Oops, at the moment my browser is unable to display wizard.html
- and the W3C validator misses an </a> in line 41, and a </div>
in line 42 (or 43).

There might be also an incorrect nesting later, something like
where my browser tends to give up (displaying an empty page).

                          Bye, Frank