Re: Boycott Caller-ID for E-mail

2004-07-13 17:02:19
Michel Bouissou wrote:

http://spf.pobox.com/draft-ietf-marid-protocol-00.txt seems
to be nothing else than SPF, plus a provision for a new DNS
RR type, minus the specification of the "Received-SPF:"
header.

There's also a new positional modifier, new multiple modifiers,
and a IANA registry for mechanisms / modifiers.

The reserved "match_subdomains=" modifier is now explained
together with "accredit=" and "default=".  All in all the new
draft is better than draft-mengwong-spf-01.txt and still fully
compatible, minus some typos.  I found only one critical typo:

dual-cidr-length = [ ip4-cidr-length ] [ "/" ip6-cidr-length ]

Nice draft, I like it, thanks to Meng and Mark, bye, Frank