Re: List of Domain Names Registrars that allow add SPF into DNS?

2004-07-27 07:32:00
On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 16:28:29 +0200 (CEST), Josep M. wrote
I just would like ask if there is any list of Domain Registrars that
allow use SPF, I use mydomain.com and this registrar don´t allow add
TXT records into DNS,and asking in mydomain.com forums said that
there is not interest in add this feature.

It's not the domain registrar that matters, it's the DNS provider.  These are
not always the same entitity.  For example, my domain is registered with
DoubleDomains.com, but I'm using dnsalias.net's 'Custom DNS' service as my DNS
provider.