RE: List of Domain Names Registrars that allow add SPF into DNS?

2004-07-27 10:20:39
Thanks,this was recommended in mydomain.con forums as alternative,so,I
think that after see what want people they changed his things
about...better now than after lose some registered domains.

Josep

To answer your specific question, I use PairNIC (www.pairnic.com).  They
are
not the cheapest, but in my experience they are very reliable and
responsive.  The provide both registration services and DNS services for
their registrants.

They have a web based interface that you can use to add TXT records (such
as
SPF records) as well as all the other DNS record types I would imagine you
will need.

Scott Kitterman