Re: List of Domain Names Registrars that allow add SPF into DNS?

2004-07-27 09:04:19

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004, Arjen de Korte wrote:

On Tuesday 27 July 2004 16:28, Josep M. wrote:

I just would like ask if there is any list of Domain Registrars that allow
use SPF, I use mydomain.com and this registrar don´t allow add TXT records
into DNS,and asking in mydomain.com forums said that there is not interest
in add this feature.

Your wish (and mine!) has come true. To quote a message from the support staff
posted on the "IP, MX and CNAME" support forum of MyDomain.com:

easyDNS supports it: http://www.easyspf.com

The SPF website lists DNS providers who support it, including Zoneedit,
and DynDNS. See: http://spf.pobox.com/execsumm.html

The trick we're now up against is adding SRS support to the mail
forwarders. (Something we're working on right now)

-mark

--
Mark Jeftovic <markjr(_at_)easydns(_dot_)com>
Co-founder, easyDNS Technologies Inc.