Re: SES

2004-08-17 10:46:06
On Tue, Aug 17, 2004 at 11:20:42AM -0400, Meng Weng Wong wrote:
Folks interested in implementing SES (which has been
reinvented as BATV by some people in the MARID group) should
review

http://www-uxsup.csx.cam.ac.uk/~fanf2/hermes/doc/antiforgery/cam.txt
http://asarian-host.net/srs/sendmailsrs.htm

It would be interesting to hear reports of how well it works
in the field, and what the costs and benefits are for a
large deploying site.

That last executes a perl script for each and every mail, which might
not be the most efficient way of doing this. I think I will include an
option for the sendmail srs patches I wrote to do srs on each outgoing
mail regardless of whether it is forwarded or not, perhaps that will
also help.

Koen

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.

http://www.InboxEvent.com/?s=d --- Inbox Event Nov 17-19 in Atlanta features
SPF and Sender ID.