Re: SES

2004-08-17 22:43:43
On Tue, Aug 17, 2004 at 11:23:50PM +0000, Mark wrote:
http://asarian-host.net/srs/sendmailsrs.htm

It would be interesting to hear reports of how well it works
in the field, and what the costs and benefits are for a
large deploying site.

That last executes a perl script for each and every mail, which might
not be the most efficient way of doing this.

Actually, I recently wrote an SRS socket map daemon, for sendmail 8.13.x,
which makes signing/reverting SRS as quick as a socket call lookup. If
people are interested, I will upload that too.

Of course we are!

Koen

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.