Re: Opening Debate on SPF vs. SenderKeys

2004-08-20 07:09:50
Man... this really makes me sad.

I can't believe in anti forgery techs poping out all the time...

The way things are going all I can see is that every one will have
their own "anti-forgery" solution and the mess will continue.

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:03:01 +0100, Christian Brunschen