Re: Some thoughts about spam and SPF

2004-08-20 07:38:28
On Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 09:31:44PM -0300, Rodolfo Sikora wrote:
I think isn't interesting for spammers mail wrong people, they waste
money and time. So I really HOPE that SPF will make things at least
more clear and easy to track. I won't block a spammer that has his SPF
registered domain sending useful stuff unless it "burns" my smtp
servers with junk or my users complain, or if they are sending porn
stuff (I think this is the biggest problem regarding spam)

You know there are a lot of people who are quite happy to receive porn stuff in
their mail? What gives you the right to decide cheap meds are ok and porn not?

Koen

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.