Re: Opening Debate on SPF vs. SenderKeys

2004-08-20 08:20:26
left hand menu of your site is just short of being unreadable
in Mozilla 1.8a3

That is indicative of Mozilla problems.  At < 1% marketshare, that buggy
browser is not mainstream, nor worth effort to code for.

Looks perfect in IE.

Thanks,
Shelby

I hate to flame but.. At < 1% market share, your company/anti-spam
system is not mainstream, nor worth the effort to use.

Grow up a bit, realize there is more then just one OS, more then just
one MTA, more then just one browser. If the problem is the browser
itself, then I understand. However sounds like to me the problem is
your attitude.