Re: Re: Opening Debate on SPF vs. SenderKeys

2004-08-20 09:58:18
On 8/20/2004 12:25, Lloyd Zusman wrote:
AccuSpam <support(_at_)accuspam(_dot_)com> writes:

[ ... ]

left hand menu of your site is just short of being unreadable
in Mozilla 1.8a3

That is indicative of Mozilla problems.

Not necessarily.  Since they couldn't even be bothered to specify a
Doctype or encoding in your code I took the liberty to specify the wide
ranging utf-8 and the old and quite loose HTML 4.01 Transitional at
<http://validator.w3.org/>

The results: <http://tinyurl.com/4ozse> speak well for themselves  ;)

 At < 1% marketshare, that buggy
browser is not mainstream, nor worth effort to code for.

Buggy it is... ...but _far_ less so than IE :)  Also, 1% is pretty
debatable *especially* in this community.

Looks perfect in IE.

Yup IE does jump through hoops to make non-standards compliant,
extreamly buggy code look reasonable.  Last I checked you don't even
need an <html> tag to make a page render in IE!

~Jason