Re: Please halt the discussion of SenderKeys

2004-08-21 14:17:06
Hello,

I am really not pleased with the way this has gone forward. Is this the place to discuss pro's and cons' of this guys idea? If I was interested in his approach I would join his list just as if I wanted to read/discuss dk or any of the other ideas floating around.

This guy is standing up for what he feels he should do. However all reasonable people I feel would have just let this pass by now.

Meng.. Do we really need to continue with this pollution? Its really starting to read more like defending and accusations.

I am pretty sure there are alot on this list that are very fed up with this. I am not a fan of censorship.. But this is way way of topic for why I am on this list or for why I thought this list was started.

Please advise and I will decide based upon what you decide.

Thanks,

Michael...