Re: Please halt the discussion of SenderKeys

2004-08-21 15:31:28
Shelby,

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004, AccuSpam wrote:

Appreciate what you have said regarding your stance. And I would hope you will reply to those asking to take it to private email and leave it at that.

But the others steered it back towards AccuSpam again.

I will ask that you in the future just reply to them to take it to private email. That way your original intention would stay in tact and focused on the list.

Instead I will post a public response in a different forum and post a public response here with only a link to reply at that other forum.

That way at least attacks on our reputation are corrected publicly, but not in this list.

If the other person then continues to reply in this list, it will be clear who is the "pest" or "troll".

Sounds like a good plan to me. Thanks for understanding my opinion. Which was.. this has really digressed way way off charter.

Thanks,

Michael...

Thanks, Shelby

------- Sender Policy Framework: http://spf.pobox.com/ Archives at http://archives.listbox.com/spf-discuss/current/ http://www.InboxEvent.com/?s=d --- Inbox Event Nov 17-19 in Atlanta features SPF and Sender ID. To unsubscribe, change your address, or temporarily deactivate your subscription, please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com