Re: Re: Please halt the discussion of SenderKeys

2004-08-21 13:43:16
In <4.1.20040822041443.03bd7f00(null)> AccuSpam
<support(_at_)accuspam(_dot_)com> writes:

Wayne wrote:
In the past day, Shelby of Accuspam has posted around 60 messages on
the subject of their "SenderKey" system.  This is offtopic for this
mailing list and the volume unacceptable and rude.

I agree to some extent, but please be aware that only about 15 - 20
of my posts have been on SenderKeys vs. SPF.  The rest were to
defend allegations against or answer questions about AccuSpam, which
has nothing to do with SenderKeys.  I would prefer not to talk about
AccuSpam at all, unless it is about how AccuSpam intopts with SPF.
But I can not control what others what to discuss.

You can indirectly control what others discuss by asking point to take
offtopic discussions offlist.  The same goes for everyone else.

Meng wrote:
I think we need to follow Usenet rules here.

The thread isn't over until somebody says Hitler!

Thanks to Meng for saying he will not censor discussion.

I think you may have missed the joke: Meng said Hitler, rather than
just talking about Godwin's law.

                                                          In return, you will
find me making my best attempt to help SPF propogate, as shown in my lastest
post:

I never said you couldn't post, just try to stay more on-topic and be
aware that volume of mail on this list is a problem.  You are by far
the most active poster on this list right now.  Other lists have rules
about not posting more than a certain number per day (3/day on IETF
lists, 8/day on SPAM-L).   While there are no such rules here, keeping
your posts to under 5 per day is probably a good idea for everyone.
Choose your topics and posts carefully.

-wayne