RE: Re: Please halt the discussion of SenderKeys

2004-08-21 16:45:48
Mark, maybe you should be banned from the list!  :)

I am not trying to take sides, but accuspam over reacts to questions and
criticisms.  And everyone else seems to want to do accuspam bashing!

If someone has a constructive criticism, then state it.

Bad example:
        Your f??? web page looks like $#!+ on mozilla.

Good example:
        Many of us on this list use mozilla, you web page does not render
well on mozilla.

Bad example:
        Mozilla has <1% of market so f??? off.

Good example:
        Since Mozilla has <1% of market does it really matter?

Good example:
        Many of us on this list use mozilla, so yes it matters!

Guy

There are 10 types of people on Earth: those who know binary, those who know
trinary, and those who don't.