Re: Re: Please halt the discussion of SenderKeys

2004-08-21 23:04:07
guy wrote:

Mark, maybe you should be banned from the list!  :)

I am not trying to take sides, but accuspam over reacts to questions
and criticisms.

If you do not mind, I think I am going to give this whole accuspam thing a
rest for a while. I think I have made my position sufficiently clear as to
what I consider spam. As long as I do no longer receive his autoresponder
messages (which no longer occurs), I am pretty much fine with everything
else.

- Mark

        System Administrator Asarian-host.org

---