Re: Fw: Received your email: [Re: (spf-discuss) OpeningDebate on SPF vs. SenderKeys]

2004-08-21 23:09:35
Waitman C Gobble II wrote:

Mark wrote:

My server sends out an extended SMTP code, "550, 5.7.1", to those
that are blacklisted. There is nothing transient about it. :) You
should see my

I decided just to make the error say "call Waitman Gobble 714 522 2528
for help getting your message through"

and people actually call when their email is s - canned. works pretty
well. I figure if they can't send a message to whom they are trying to
reach, they probably can't send me a message either.

Putting some contact info in the response is actually not a bad idea. :)

- Mark

        System Administrator Asarian-host.org

---
"If you were supposed to understand it,