Re: Please halt the discussion of SenderKeys

2004-08-21 15:36:42

Appreciate what you have said regarding your stance.  And I would hope you
will reply to those asking to take it to private email and leave it at
that.

But the others steered it back towards AccuSpam again.

I will ask that you in the future just reply to them to take it to private
email.  That way your original intention would stay in tact and focused on
the list.

Instead I will post a public response in a different forum and post a public
response here with only a link to reply at that other forum.

That way at least attacks on our reputation are corrected publicly, but not in
this list.

If the other person then continues to reply in this list, it will be clear who
is the "pest" or "troll".

Thanks,
Shelby