Re: Suggest New Mechanism Prefix NUMBER to Accelerate SPF Adoption

2004-08-25 15:08:42

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nico Kadel-Garcia" <nkadel(_at_)merl(_dot_)com>
To: <spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 6:06 PM
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] Suggest New Mechanism Prefix NUMBER to Accelerate
SPF Adoption

??? OK, now you're wildly confused. Such spew is normally a big cluster of
spam or email worm messages sent in a very short order. Most of us simply
do
not care if one in a dozen, or one in a thousand of messages from a single
IP are spam. We block it, or we let the spam filters score it and make the
correlations.

Excuse me, I meant "are not spam" in the above sentence.