Re: Re: DEPLOY: SPF/Sender ID support inCourier.

2004-09-01 02:15:11
Chris Drake wrote:
LZ> Agreed.  And then there are the probably millions of people who won't
LZ> even download or install XP Service Pack 2, at all.

I believe it's scheduled to be pushed out automatically to everyone in
the near future.  I specifically manually installed mine just out of
curiosity

It'll only get pushed out to people that either visit Windows Update manually or have automatic updates turned on (or pick up a CD from a magazine cover etc. in order to install it). These are not the people that generally have zombied PCs in the first place.

Paul.