Re: Re: DEPLOY: SPF/Sender ID support inCourier.

2004-09-01 06:24:38
Who wants it - given these problems ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/low/technology/3617366.stm

Slainte,

JohnP.
johnp(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com
ICQ 313355492

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Howarth" <paul(_at_)city-fan(_dot_)org>
To: <spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] Re: DEPLOY: SPF/Sender ID support inCourier.

Chris Drake wrote:
LZ> Agreed.  And then there are the probably millions of people who
won't
LZ> even download or install XP Service Pack 2, at all.

I believe it's scheduled to be pushed out automatically to everyone in
the near future.  I specifically manually installed mine just out of
curiosity

It'll only get pushed out to people that either visit Windows Update
manually
or have automatic updates turned on (or pick up a CD from a magazine cover
etc. in order to install it). These are not the people that generally have
zombied PCs in the first place.

Paul.

http://www.InboxEvent.com/?s=d --- Inbox Event Nov 17-19 in Atlanta
features SPF and Sender ID.