Re: the truth (was: Re: Non-adoption of SPF by most-phished domains)

2004-09-02 15:09:13
Give me the url, etc Marc - I'm running the list of TXT record-enabled
services at www.spf.idimo.com :-)

Slainte,

JohnP.
johnp(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com
ICQ 313355492

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marc Kool" <M(_dot_)Kool(_at_)vioro(_dot_)nl>
To: <spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com>
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 11:14 PM
Subject: the truth (was: Re: [spf-discuss] Non-adoption of SPF by
most-phished domains)

I am really disgusted by what MS did, but that's personal.
More importantly is to let the rest of the world know what MS did and is
doing.

I support anything that helps this, so if you want a link from my website
(which is visited every 48 hours by the robots) to your page explaining
in clear text what MS did, you get it!

I have already made a link to apache's news:
http://www.apache.org/foundation/docs/sender-id-position.html

Marc