Re: List of registrars/DNS providers supporting TXT fields - WAS Re: Non-adoption of SPF by most-phished domains

2004-09-02 11:19:37
On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 03:51:19PM +0200, jpinkerton wrote:
In the absence of anyone else doing it, and the guy not responding,  I've
published the same list at http://www.spf.idimo.com .  I'll get around to
making it a bit more user-friendly and accept updates automagically in a few
days.

I will happily give the job back to the original guy if he wants, but an
out-of-date list is not a lot of use to anyone :-(

I've got a modification for you: fast.nl links to
http://www.fast.nl.com, that should be 2fast.nl and www.2fast.nl :)

Koen

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.