RE: Non-adoption of SPF by most-phished domains

2004-09-02 01:28:09
terry(_at_)ashtonwoodshomes(_dot_)com wrote :
This coupled with the fact that even if you  *do* want to publish, a lot of
DNS providers do not support txt records, or at least not through an admin
interface (and nobody
wants to wait on hold for a support desk rep to say "You want to do what?").

Regarding this issue : there was an announcement a month ago about a list of registrars/DNS providers supporting TXT fields.
The page is here : http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/news/spf/

I tried to send a mail to the author of this page, to update the status of my registrar (http://www.gandi.net/). They support TXT fields since last week. It seems that no one is maintaining this page (or at least not reading their e-mail). Maybe the author is still reading this list ?

Maxime