Non-adoption of SPF by most-phished domains

2004-09-02 04:27:00
Paul Iadonisi wrote:

I keep saying it, and I'm going to keep saying it, that THREE LAWYERS
have stated that this license is incompatible with many FOSS licenses
(including the GPL) and ZERO LAWYERS have said otherwise.

That is intentional. In this way MS achieves that Sender-ID is not
implemented in open source programs or on Linux systems. They will announce:
"If you don't want to receive spam anymore, then use our programs and our
operating systems. The other programs do not protect you from spam because
they do not use Sender-ID although we offered a free license."

Roger