Re: Non-adoption of SPF by most-phished domains

2004-09-02 07:42:56
On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 01:27:00PM +0200, Roger Moser wrote:
That is intentional. In this way MS achieves that Sender-ID is not
implemented in open source programs or on Linux systems. They will announce:
"If you don't want to receive spam anymore, then use our programs and our
operating systems. The other programs do not protect you from spam because
they do not use Sender-ID although we offered a free license."

Yeah, well, we'll see how well Sender-ID does when no one publishes records
for it.  I certainly won't be, unless the IPR mess is resolved.

--
"Pulling together is the aim of despotism and tyranny. Free men pull in all
kinds of directions." -- Terry Pratchett