Re: Google's gmail.com checks spf records!

2004-09-08 00:15:36
Well,  well - - who would have thought that gmail would allow spoofing?
:-/

There's a facility to insert the reply-to of your choice.  I am not sure
what is going to stop this mis-use of e-mail, gmail are just responding to
"market forces".

Slainte,

JohnP.
johnp(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com
ICQ 313355492

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Weiner" <hunter(_at_)userfriendly(_dot_)net>
To: <spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 2:38 AM
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] Google's gmail.com checks spf records!

On Mon, 2004-09-06 at 19:25 -0400, guy wrote:
Google's gmail.com checks spf records!

Received-SPF: pass   204.127.198.39

Does anyone have a list of ISPs that check spf records?

There is a list up on the spf.pobox.com website. Speaking of gmail...i
apologize up front to be so OFF TOPIC but if anyone is interested in a
gmail account, please email me OFF LIST, as i have a few invites to give
away

Michael Weiner

http://www.InboxEvent.com/?s=d --- Inbox Event Nov 17-19 in Atlanta
features SPF and Sender ID.