Re: SPF-compliant phishing?

2004-09-15 07:10:58
You don't seem to be paying attention. You're top-posting again, for a
start. It is early where you are, I suppose -- you probably didn't even
notice that the list broke the GPG signature, did you? I thought that
was a nice touch, but subtlety can be lost if you try it before the
recipient has had sufficient coffee in the morning :)