skunkworks manifesto for the Aspen Accountable Net

2004-09-17 09:18:36
On Thu, Sep 16, 2004 at 09:18:38PM -0400, Meng Weng Wong wrote:
| I am starting a skunkworks project to implement a prototype
| of a next-generation email architecture.
|
|   http://spf.pobox.com/aspen/email-future-1.png
|
| The philosophy will be to implement a "default reject"
| mailbox.
|
|   http://dumbo.pobox.com/~mengwong/tmp/agupimail.png

I have formulated a ten-point manifesto that describes the
major reversals that lie ahead of us.

  http://spf.pobox.com/aspen/reversals.png

| I would like to invite members of the SPF community to
| participate in this project.  Actually, I need volunteers to
| help do a lot of the work.

If you are the chief architect or developer for your
company, and your company occupies a leadership role in the
internet industry, please contact me and I will invite you
to the skunkworks project.

cheers
meng