Re: skunkworks manifesto for the Aspen Accountable Net

2004-09-20 21:17:45
Meng Weng Wong wrote:

If you are the chief architect or developer for your
company, and your company occupies a leadership role in the
internet industry, please contact me and I will invite you
to the skunkworks project.
Hello Meng,

I think we've exchanged mail once in the past. I don't hold the title of "chief architect" for Mirapoint (that position has been vacant for a year and a half or so), but I'm the principle engineer and designer for our antispam functionality. I'm interested in participating in some fashion here, though this is currently in an unofficial capacity .

Marcie Lovell
Mirapoint, Inc.
www.mirapoint.com