Re: SPF-compliant phishing?

2004-09-20 00:52:00
On Sun, Sep 19, 2004 at 06:42:22PM -0700, Mike Markley wrote:
On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 11:25:36PM -0400, Nico Kadel-Garcia
<nkadel(_at_)merl(_dot_)com> wrote:
I would love to get SRS running myself. It's.... still pretty hairy to get
it going under sendmail.

I hacked together an M4 file (based on the work of others, of course) to
do just that, using the libsrs2 binaries. I sent it in to Shevek to add
to the distribution and site, but I don't see it yet; in the meantime,
feel free to grab at:
http://www.madhack.com/~madhack/srs.m4

Fwiw, I wrote sendmail patches for libsrs and libsrs2:

http://www.sonologic.nl/srs/

Koen

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.