Re: SPF-compliant phishing?

2004-09-18 04:26:50
On Fri, 2004-09-17 at 23:25 -0400, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
I would love to get SRS running myself. It's.... still pretty hairy to get
it going under sendmail.

And yet it needs to be implemented _everywhere_ before publishing a
record ending in '-all' is safe.

It's easy enough in Exim -- my implementation is at
http://david.woodhou.se/eximconf/include/routers-ses

It's not entirely up to date with the current version of the SRS
'specification', and I don't actually _use_ it for SRS because my
'spf-afflicted-domains' list of domains which are known to check SPF is
basically empty. But I use it all the time on my _own_ outgoing
messages.

--
dwmw2