MARID: Life, Microsoft and Evil Intent

2004-09-21 20:23:06
This piece is kind of long. I apologize for that in advance. I've tried to
be brief with my MARID commentary before now but this time I had to do
some explaining. Otherwise the reader might think I had not *earned* my
opinions or was simply grasping them out of thin air. So I'm going to tell
a bit about where I come from and how I got into all this in the first
place. I hope the reader will bear with me and still feel it was worth it
in the end. Believe me when I say that the original of this piece was much
longer and I took a lot of stuff out in favor of brevity. Most of it is
opinion (but the opinions are informed by long firsthand experience). Some
of it is fact. There are no links as I have referenced everything I felt
was germaine in my other articles about MARID happenings so read them if
you want the background. They are here on the MoonGroup.com site...

Read the rest at MoonGroup.com

http://www.moongroup.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=28&Itemid=2

--
csm(_at_)moongroup(_dot_)com