Re: SPF With domain hosting

2004-09-23 17:36:44
On Sep 23, 2004, at 8:34 PM, Len Conrad wrote:

Currently we have hundreds of domains from hundreds of ISPs sending
email from and to and through our servers. How do we make a global
change to SPF without shutting everybody off in a massive email outage.

In zone files, use $INCLUDE control statement(s) to pull in file(s) containing records common to all, or groups, of zones, eg, the SPF records. Changing the contents of an INCLUDEd file changes 100s or 1000s of zones.

Yes, but the SOA serial number for those 100s of zones would need to be incremented, too.

But I guess where a sed script would come in handy.

/dale