Re: SPF With domain hosting

2004-09-29 23:09:51
Is everyone below completely unfamiliar with SPF?

If you are publishing the same SPF information for hundreds of zones, then
just have all of these zones refer to the MX servers for a given static
zone as authorized senders.  Or a given A record in a given static zone. Or
possibly a half dozen other solutions that SPF allows.  This is all trivial
and easy, and requires changes to only a single zone to affect hundreds of
other zones seamlessly.

Someone wrote:
Currently we have hundreds of domains from hundreds of ISPs sending
email from and to and through our servers. How do we make a global
change to SPF without shutting everybody off in a massive email
outage.