Re: SES

2004-10-03 05:46:37
On Fri, 2004-10-01 at 20:13, wayne wrote:

It is my understanding that the folks on the CLEAR mailing list feel
that SES is out of scope.  It has been discussed some on the MASS
mailing list, but I'm not sure if it is going to be in scope there
either.

This isn't the impression I garnered.

I tracked through all IETF-CLEAR traffic back to Monday when I
subscribed and apparently the list began and there isn't a single post
even mentioning SES, even in passing.

Just what have you read that has left you with this feeling?

And for the record and in direct contradiction to what Wayne has said:

                            From:
Dave Crocker <dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net>