Re: A page with links to all existing SPF Web tools - WAS - Re:Re: How can this work?

2004-10-18 12:35:07
As I said in my email to this list
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2004 8:58 PM
Subject: Re: A page with links to all existing SPF Web tools - WAS -
Re:[spf-discuss] Re: How can this work?

SPFTOOLS is a trademark of Grateful Data Computer Services, Inc., 2221
Peachtree Road, N.E., Suite D649, Atlanta, Georgia  30309-1106 Tel
404-456-2398 -- as their website at spftools.com makes abundantly clear.  I
would hate to end up getting sued.

Slainte,

JohnP.
johnp(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com
ICQ 313355492

On Mon, 2004-10-18 at 08:22, jpinkerton wrote:
I've put the tools I know of, and the list of dns / domain registration
services on a very simple website at www.spf-help.com.

It's not scripted yet - that's my next free-time job ;-)

Any content would be appreciated.

Please feel free to comment.

This is the goal of spftools.net as I have iterated before and receive
no response.  Rather than lots of little sites with varying pieces of
information there needs to be one central site managed by many people.
I can not do this alone!  As I have suggested in the past we should all
work together.

I've got scads of bandwidth and plenty of servers and I'm more than
happy to host.  So.... lets get together and work on something.  I know
that there is interest from you, and from Koen about helping everyone so
why don't the three of us and anyone else interested sit down and try to
get some cohesion between help sources.

Cheers,

James

--