Re: Has this been considered

2004-10-22 07:54:25
Meng Weng Wong wrote:

yes, that is what i am working toward.  keep in mind the
2822 may be initially done with PRA but should be superseded
by DK or other crypto when that matures.
DK is maturing faster than you'd think (or faster than I had expected). There are several working implementations and large oranizations embracing it.

That combined with Yahoo! generally acceptable stance on intellectual property rights, it seems to me that we should bank on that for our rfc2822 needs.

--
// Theo Schlossnagle
// Principal Engineer -- http://www.omniti.com/~jesus/