RE: DK

2004-10-26 07:21:26
On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 17:19, Seth Goodman wrote:
So, I very much doubt that DK will ever use SPF records.

They also have an optional sender policy record which goes in DNS TXT along
with the public key.  They are careful to state in their draft, however,
that they are agnostic to whatever sender policy mechanism ultimately wins
the battle and they will encourage use of whatever sender policy mechanism
prevails.

Thank you Seth for pointing that out. This is exactly what I meant.

--
:: Jeff Macdonald | Principal Engineer, Messaging Technologies
:: e-Dialog | jmacdonald(_at_)e-dialog(_dot_)com