Re: Re: When did we lose control?

2004-10-22 11:18:14

----- Original Message -----
From: "Meng Weng Wong" <mengwong(_at_)dumbo(_dot_)pobox(_dot_)com>
To: <spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com>
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] Re: When did we lose control?

On Fri, Oct 22, 2004 at 07:06:11AM -0400, John Glube wrote:

| Sometimes, in diplomacy it is better to:
|
| * Say "no" while leaving the door open, if the other party
| wants to say "yes" after removing the "poison pills;" and,
|
| * Move ahead with an approach which sets up an open
| standard that can aid in the solution without the need to
| rely upon the tarnished chalice.

And sometimes, if you're smart enough, you can see when
people are doing exactly that, without having to have it
be pointed out to you.

Get outta here !!

That's not an answer - it's a slap in the face.  If you think we can't see
what's going on you must consider yourself to be some kind of superior
being.  Don't let all the hype and publicity (aided and abbetted by the M$
publicity machine ) go to your head .  You're just an ordinary guy like the
rest of us - and don't you forget it --  because we won't !!!!!!

Slainte,

JohnP.
johnp(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com
ICQ 313355492