RE: Agenda for FTC/NIST Email Authentication Summit

2004-10-29 13:47:33
It is too late to present anything.  The due date for a request to present
is long past due (September 30).  I think I read that there will be a
question/answer period, but I can't find any info that confirms that.  And
the schedule does not show anything like that.  Unless you count BREAK and
LUNCH!  :)

The web page that has the list of "Requests to Participate" does not show
anything from Meng.  Based on this, he should not be able to speak.
http://www.ftc.gov/os/comments/emailauthentication/index.htm

Guy

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of wayne
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 3:49 PM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] Agenda for FTC/NIST Email Authentication Summit

In <7ae58c2204102908236e55d1e6(_at_)mail(_dot_)gmail(_dot_)com> Michael Hammer
<dotzero(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> writes:

Thought folks might find this of interest:

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/workshops/e-authentication/draft_agenda.pdf

Yep, this is interesting.

An "Email Authentication Summit" with *no* mention of SPF.  Microsoft
will be presenting SenderID, with the assistence of Meng.

Can anyone make it to this and be willing to represent SPF?

-wayne

http://www.InboxEvent.com/?s=d --- Inbox Event Nov 17-19 in Atlanta features
SPF and Sender ID.