Re: web page on sender ID

2004-11-05 17:00:48
On Fri, Nov 05, 2004 at 03:16:26PM -0800, James Couzens wrote:
On Fri, 2004-11-05 at 13:47 -0800, James Couzens wrote:

I won't link this until tomorrow some time.  It would be nice if
Koen/Pikerton could agree to mirror similar content.

Sorry John, thats supposed to be Pinkerton, my apologies.

For now the content can be viewed here:

http://www.OpenSPF.org

I have updated the URL to include effectively what Hector posted as
another item, and further I have edited the previous reasons including
some URL's relevant to the topics in which they are found.

Great work james, thanks!

Koen

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.