Re: web page on sender ID

2004-11-06 13:59:13
On Sat, Nov 06, 2004 at 02:42:25PM -0600, wayne wrote:
On Fri, 2004-11-05 at 23:14 -0600, wayne wrote:

before I head off to bed, I would like to make one recommendation:

Change the URL to something else so that the main OpenSPF page can be
used as a home page.

Again, I *highly* recommend that the URL of this web page be changed.
The original request to Meng asked for a web page that MS could link
to.  While I kind of doubt that, due to the less than positive
comments, MS will choose to link to this web page, it still makes
sense to move it.

I thought it was a page to be put on spf.pobox.com. Let's read that
again: