Re: Meeting in person next week

2004-11-08 16:01:03

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

On Fri, Nov 05, 2004 at 03:30:05PM -0800,
 william(at)elan.net <william(_at_)elan(_dot_)net> wrote
 a message of 21 lines which said:

Well, that is now next week, so those of you who are interested, please
respond if you want to do it and what would be good time (probably
sometime in the evening) on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday and if
anybody is ready to volunteer to host it.

I suggest you announce first and let people join after, otherwise, it
will be far too long to iterate. I'm currently en route to Washington

I propose that we meet around 6:30pm on Wednesday Nov 10 in the Hilton
hotel lobby (where IETF61 is being held - see www.ietf.org) and find some
place to talk then.

The reason for Wednesday is I think our meeting can not effect anything
that will happen at FTC and its the other way around that meeting
afterwards we would have usefull info on previous events to talk about.

Yes, I do know that IETF plenary is around 7:30pm Wednesday and it maybe
that some of us will miss its start but its first part is not that
interesting anyway (its the open comments section at the end that will
probably be about IETF restructuring that may be interesting) and meeting
at the same time as IETF plenary may be good as much of the space in
the meeting area will be empty.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks